What is Stack? Stack is a data structure of abstract data used a lot in computers, and it is based on the principle LIFO (Last in, first out). It has 2 basic functions, push and pop. It is simple right?
The professor told us to solve this:
* Implement all operations about stack.
* Implement a program that use your stack. The program must have a menu with: pop, push, clean, show stack, exit. Use switch.
* When the program show each element from stack it must show the position of the stack.
* The stack must have max size of 30. As a constant named MAXPILHA
* The stack is referenced by a global reference.
PS: I start translating “all” old posts. Maybe this old ones, don’t have all stuffs translated (like attachments in this one)