MD5 Decrypter - A Java program to break md5 using brute force, using distributed computing.
Change-log version 0.5:
- There is a lot of changes, the implementation was made piratically from scratch.
- The sockets now uses a XML standard so the master can communicate with other slave platforms. (such as python)
- Slave still send strings to console
- The master and Slave don't need more graphic interface.
- Slaves has a thread that just listen, so when the string is find by other Slave, master can stop them.
- There is a system to verify if a Slave is still connected (ping/pong)
----- When the slave don't answer the Master disconnect it and send his string to other Slave when asked.
- Other minor changes.
- Java (Master/Slave)
- Python (Slave)
How to execute:
$ java -jar (master-version.jar) MD5-STRING PORT
$ java -jar (slave-version.jar) MASTER-IP PORT
$ python Slave.py MASTER-IP PORT
- Don't know.
PS: If you find any bug, please e-mail me. If you improve something, e-mail me too.